Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Halloween, AND it's my birthday sale!



I have always loved having a birthday on Halloween, so I thought that I would share my special day with everyone else with a big sale!

Here's how the sale works:

1) Just visit penny glass girl and penny shop girl, I always like to see you there :)

2) Purchase any 1 item and receive 15% off your purchase!

3) Purchase any 2 items and receive 20% off your purchase!

4) Purchase any 3 items and receive free shipping as well!

5) I will of course offer the discount for purchases in either shop.

6) Your discount will be refunded via Pay Pal after you complete your purchase.

Just cause I like to prolong the my celebration of Halloween (not so much getting older) This sale is good through to 12pm Monday Nov. 2nd.

No comments: