Monday, January 25, 2010

Try Something New - Baking!




Today, Day 4 of my Try Something New Project, I was busy in the kitchen baking! This is pretty impressive for two reasons, 1. I was also busy all day painting my new stuido(yay, but more on that another day) and 2. I can't bake, not even a little bit, everything I bake seems to turn disasterous. But, I promised I would try new things and I'm determined this year to shake my baking curse.

I don't know why I can't bake, I can cook. People rave about my cooking, but when it comes to desserts, my husband assumes the role of baker, and I'm left to do the dishes. Not tonight:)

I started simple, with and apple crumble which I was pretty sure I couldn't mess up and I was right! I used this recipe, which turned out pretty darn good I must say. Tonight, husband is doing the dishes.


Here's the result!

No comments: