Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trying Something NEW

Day 2: TEA TIME

I have to admit that I have always been a coffee girl, my habit has now brought me up to a staggering 4-5 cups a day, but I have decided to give afternoon tea a try instead. So, for Day 2 of my try something new project I went out to my neighbourhood shop to find something new.



I came home with a sampling of teas from Steep and Infused , a local company which was previously unknown to me (yay, another NEW thing!).

Today's choice was Japanese Cherry (a japenese green sencha tea with rose petals and natural cherry flavour) and I am so happy that I tried something New! The smell alone made me feel all warm and fuzzy and the exotic taste really made the whole ritual enticing. I think this new thing could stick:)

Do you have a favourite tea I should try?

Thanks for sharing my Something New today. Penny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vanilla Rooibos with a little honey and a splash of milk. Sigh!