Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sneak Peek - In the studio

It has been a very busy week in my studio. In fact, I realize I haven't been out of my space for awhile, and I'mnot unhappy about it. I love when I actually have time to focus all my energy on a work project.

Lately, I have been re-visiting the size of my current pendants. While I do like the bolddness that my current line reflects in size, I do get many requests for smaller or larger pendants which I create on a purely custom basis.

I decided to re-focus my current spring line on making new designs in three different sizes. My hope was to create options, while still mainting the bright, airy feeling I wanted.

Here are a just a few designs in progress. More work is needed to perfect and finnish the pieces, but they'll be available in the shop soon:





While I have been toiling away, I haven't been completely alone. Max, my large, furry companion, has been making sure he maintains his real estate in the most inconvienent of places, right on my work table. Hopefully, he'll decide to move on soon so i can get these pieces finnished:)

No comments: