Friday, October 26, 2012

Studio Redo: Still Going

I'm still plugging away on my tiny studio redo, promise!

Life is still happening at a frantic pace around here with my two busy boys and our massive house reno which will seemingly NEVER end, but things are progressing quite well in my little studio and I hope to have in finished and photographed by the end of the weekend (perhaps, I am posting in hopes that it might manifest some action:).

In the meantime, here are a few great and organized spaces that I found via Pinterest:
I love how the colours work together to create a happy, bright and inspiring space here.

I love the eccletic feel of this office that still maintains a lot of storage:
This photo was found here.

I've been searching everywhere for some great storage ideas for all my craft supplies which although may not always be part of my creative work, need to be part of my tiny space (mostly because I don't have room anywhere else):

I love these ideas:
The source for the above photos can be found here.

I also love this idea:
It's making me want to run out and get even more ribbon.

I hope to be back after the weekend with full pics (yay!) until then, I hope you have a wonderful weekend with those you choose to send it with.

xxoo Penny

No comments: